Corix - Technical Director, Energy Services
Corix has an immediate opening for a regular full-time Technical Director, Energy Services at our Langley BC location reporting to the General Manager of Energy Services Canada.Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works with corporate governance team and DE senior leadership to develop DE governance strategy, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and evaluation and adoption plans to ensure compliance with regulations, industry standards, and corporate governance strategy.
• Oversees the implementation of governance strategies throughout DE operations, working with staff and supervisors to ensure best practices are adopted and KPIs are measured correctly and consistently, and assisting operations in identifying gaps in compliance and corrective actions needed.
• Acts as a technical advisor in the development of technical operations documents that support the compliance of existing and new operations.
• Works with management to ensure staff and contractors are qualified to perform work in facilities and infrastructure.Qualifications
• Mechanical Engineering Degree or Power Engineers Certificate of Qualification 2nd Class Min) And;
• 5 years related experience.
• Large Plant (Steam /Process) experience would be an asset.
• Broad knowledge of the Energy Industry including all applicable regulation, building requirements (commercial and residential).
• Diversity in Geo, sewer recovery, biomass and gas.To apply, please visit: www.corix.com/careers.#EmploymentOpportunity