Medical Center Company - Energy Manager
Sodexo has an exciting role as an Energy Manager in Cleveland, OH for the Medical Center Company. MCCo is a District Energy Company providing steam, chilled water, and distributed electricity to customers in the Cleveland area. This is a large supply & demand load of utilities and energy that requires a dedicated manager to manage the facilities load data, opportunities and optimization. The District Energy system optimizes the use of fuels, resources, a team of dedicated engineers to operate the plant in an environmentally friendly manner.
The Energy Manager will:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships to promote the Clients For Life philosophy
- Support and direct all aspects of strategic facilities operations
- Able to manage a Facility Condition Assessment (FCA)
- Have knowledge and experience in running a power plant as well as familiarity with utility regulations and energy supply chain · Analyze and forecast financial results and make decisions based on data and needs
- Develop and innovate to promote improved performance within unit
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Assist with managing the safety program
- Utilize the CMMS Maximo
- Communicate proactivity and in a professional manner as well as follow up skills is a must
- Utilize accepted measurement and verification protocols to establish energy baselines and track post implementation performance
- Prepare financial analysis that presents the expected return on investment on recommended energy conservation measures
- Analyze energy consumption metrics to identify opportunities to create control plans to sustain energy savings
- Collaborate with Sodexo Energy Management Services on energy strategy, deliverables, and practices
- Experience working with Energy Performance Benchmarking, energy efficiency technology and utility data.
- Experience implementing energy, environmental or similar programs, which may include program design, performance management, contract preparation and budget preparation.
- Experience in identifying energy efficiency rebates and pursuing them relative to projects, or in pursuing grant funds for energy related projects.
- Experience implementing, managing or optimizing controls and energy management systems for Healthcare Facility.
- Experience tracking Energy Star data, developing key performance indicators and identifying actionable performance issues and trends.
- Able to interface with regulatory agencies including EPA and manage reporting requirement.
- Ability to generate reports, documents, and communicate in a professional and technically sound written and verbal manner
- Experience with Siemens PLC systems a plus
- Possess experience with CBA & labor unions
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline
- Certificate of Energy Management (CEM) or equivalent Certification is preferred
- Professional Engineer’s (PE) license is preferred
- Modeling experience in DOE-2, Trance Trace, Carrier HAP or equivalent is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret architectural and engineering based building drawings
- 7-9 years of experience in energy, mechanical, and electrical systems
This is an exciting opportunity and an excellent path for career growth for a high performing individual within our organization. We are also seeking someone with proven leadership and very strong technical facilities background with knowledge of utility regulations.
Relocation is available!
To apply -