Kerr Wood Leidal Associates Ltd.
Intermediate Mechanical Project Engineer
Full time position
Burnaby, BC, Canada
Kerr Wood Leidal Associates Ltd. is seeking an experienced intermediate mechanical project engineer with consulting engineering experience related to central heating and cooling district energy plant design, to work in our Burnaby office.
Typical project work would include:
- planning and feasibility studies and development of business cases;
- assessments of existing facilities for expansion and/or retrofit;
- integration of building heating and cooling systems with utility-scale district energy systems;
- planning and design of energy plants with various energy sources such as sewer heat recovery, geo-exchange, biomass, air source;
- process, plant, piping and energy transfer station design and equipment selection including preparation of design basis, preliminary and detailed drawings and specifications; and
- tendering and construction inspection and management.
For details and to apply visit: