Epsilon Associates is looking for a Senior Consultant to join our air quality group, who will win and execute diverse projects, establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with key clients. Projects may include new and existing power plants and industrial facilities, new onshore and offshore wind facilities, and commercial real estate developments. Supervision of projects will include air permit applications; MEPA & EFSB filings (including GHG and EJ); air pollution and odor control assessments; pollution control problem-solving working directly with engineering firms; compliance support working directly with law firms; compliance audits; public presentations and expert testimony; and agency negotiations at all levels of government. Epsilon’s client base is primarily in the northeast U.S., and occasional overnight travel is expected.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 10+ years of experience in a consulting environment;
- S. in Engineering, Physics, or a relevant Physical Science;
- Professional Engineer or equivalent qualification;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Skill with Word/Excel, and ability to learn other computer programs as needed;
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, time management, and ability to manage competing tasks and deadlines; and
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a multidisciplinary project team.
- Prior experience is beneficial in the following areas: combustion and solvent use emissions calculations; GHG analysis; air application preparation; regulatory applicability review; and MEPA/NEPA. Experience consulting for the energy industry, wind industry, materials handling business, and commercial real estate business is a plus. An understanding of Federal and various states' air quality regulations and policies, with an awareness of how these will affect customers, is also beneficial.
- In addition to the Preferred Qualifications, the Candidate must have a valid driver’s license to operate a motor vehicle for business travel, including proper insurance and registration and have all necessary paperwork to work in the USA.
Our team members enjoy regular opportunities for professional growth, a competitive base salary, a 401k plan with a generous company match, profit sharing, an annual performance bonus program, among other benefits.
Epsilon is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. We ensure a workplace that support and encourages creativity, professional growth and a company culture that promotes diversity, inclusion and overall employee health and well-being. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
Letters of interest and resumes should be sent to:
Ms. Karen Roth
Epsilon Associates, Inc.
3 Mill & Main Place, Suite 250
Maynard, MA 01754
(or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Link for the job posting: