Western Washington University
Campus Utility Manager
Campus Utility Management responsibilities include contracting of utilities, consumption and budget forecasts, and monthly expenditure verification including recharges. Act as primary point of contact for all utility related technical issues and required coordination with the Office of Sustainability.
- Bachelor’s degree (Ten years of relevant experience may be substituted for the degree.)
- Minimum of five years experience in energy management, facilities retrofits/design, and/or maintenance, including experience with sustainability programs.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with management, staff, and colleagues with diverse backgrounds and goals.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet inflexible deadlines, remain calm during difficult situations, work under pressure, and work with frequent interruptions.
- Valid driver’s license or the ability to obtain one prior to starting work.
To view complete job description or to apply for this position please visit the following website: