Energy Master Planning Leader
Ramboll is expanding our energy planning practice to be the preferred partner to guide clients in shaping their transition to a low carbon future. You will join our Energy Planning practice in Ramboll Americas Energy. As Energy Master Planning Leader, you will be responsible for developing and deploying energy efficiency, planning, decarbonization, electrification, and GHG mitigation strategies in the US and Canadian markets along with collaborating with Ramboll’s Strategic Sustainability Consulting division across our energy, water, and environment & health divisions.
Key responsibilities of the Energy Master Planning Leader will include but are not limited to:
- Lead development of our strategy and sector focus in all elements of energy efficiency, planning, decarbonization, district energy, electrification, and GHG mitigation strategies
- Take responsibility for developing sales pipeline, delivering services, and growing revenue based upon agreed targets
- Build a strong Energy Master Planning team that works closely with Ramboll experts in adjacent markets
- Act as lead adviser and program manager for complex Energy Master Planning projects across a variety of sectors
- Contribute to and lead projects in developing low carbon and net zero strategies and energy master plans/roadmaps
- Drive innovation and thought leadership within decarbonization, district energy, electrification, and GHG mitigation
- Assist our clients in accessing, understanding, and interpreting an evolving regulatory, legislative, and clean energy technology landscape
- Provide business and branding value to raise Ramboll’s capabilities within key market sectors.
Your starting point for constant growth
The candidate can reside anywhere within the Northeast or Mid-Atlantic Regions. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 15+ years of consulting industry experience
- Licensure preferred such as Professional Engineer, Certified Energy Manager (CEM), or equivalent
- In-depth experience in clean energy, energy analytics, low carbon technologies & options
- Ability to advise on GHG mitigation technologies related to energy efficiency and renewable energy
- Proven track record in leading complex energy efficiency, decarbonization and/or sustainability transition projects
- Experience from presenting and engaging at decision making level within client organizations with documented sales experience and client account development
- Experience with marketing facing branding aspects including tradeshows, conferences, presentations, and digitalization
- Ability to motivate teams and create vision.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include a seller-doer competence, strong relationship building qualities, and passion for delivering solutions for greater social and environmental impact.
For the full Job description and requirements please visit our website. https://ramboll.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Experienced_Professionals/job/New-York/Energy-Planning---Lead-Consultant_JR17033-1