District Energy: Bridge to the Future, on Tuesday, February 16 from 10:15am - 11:15 am ET will feature a conversation about how managing, optimizing and modernizing a campus district energy system helps build a bridge to the future. Topics covered will include the impact of COVID-19, future fuels and pathways, campus carbon targets, the role of district energy and much more.
Panelists will include:
- Lalit Agarwal, Director, Maintenance & Utility Services, University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- Robert (Bert) Bland, Associate Vice President, Energy & Sustainability, Cornell University
- Ted Borer, Director, Energy Plants, Princeton University
- Joan Kowal, Senior Director, Resilience & Utility Strategies, Emory University
- Meghan Riesterer, Assistant Vice President, Campus Energy & Sustainability, Oberlin College & Conservatory