What are the challenges that occur during the Due- diligence stage at the secondary side? What are the challenges that occur during the Due- diligence stage at the secondary side?
1. Shell n core arrangement.
2. Difference between the original and the present design.
3. Coordination between the fit out and the client.
4. Already occupied building.
What are the core areas due to which Delta T syndrome is occurring?
1. Tenant knowledge about the system
2. Operator’s knowledge and tendency to manage the pressure flow.
3. Absence of Hydraulic modeling.
4. Billing Department.
How to Eliminate and overcome
Gary Hicks, Delta District Cooling#ConferenceProceeding#CoolingConference#2018#DeltaDistrictCooling#LowDeltaT#ThermalDistribution#Operations