ENGIE North America
Project Management Senior
ENGIE North America isn’t just participating in the Zero-Carbon transition, we’re leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient, and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
At ENGIE, our goal is to support, encourage, promote, and thrive on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do so for the benefit of our employees, customers, products and services, and community. So ENGIE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is also an affirmative action employer. We are firmly committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all employees.
This Project Management (Senior) position, will be located in Iowa City, IA.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitating and coordinating all design and construction phases of multiple University construction projects.
- Responsible for execution of the Utility Master Plan to include:
- (1) condition assessments for extending the life cycle and reliability of critical systems and components within the utility infrastructure
- (2) performance efficiencies to reduce the university’s energy and utility operations costs
- (3) sustainability initiatives to eliminate coal as a fuel source and reduce the university’s carbon footprint. Project management scope encompasses engineering conception and design, procurement, construction, financial administration, commissioning, and initial operations.
- Becomes a core member of the Program Management Team (PMT) with fellow Project Managers to provide leadership, oversight, and reporting.
- Coordinates and communicates with all stakeholders, internal and external.
- Ensures quality and technical execution of work are within schedule and budget through the establishment of milestone dates, budget allocations and control or expenditures.
- Responsible for the integrated performance of the project team, putting in place Health & Safety, Environmental, Quality Assurance and Quality Control plans.
What you bring:
- Bachelor of Science in a technical field from an ABET institution required.
- Major in a disciplined Engineering curriculum preferred.
- Licensed Professional Engineer or passing of the Fundamental Engineering (FE) exam and/or PMP certification is a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience in management of construction, industrial or municipal projects.
- Campus project experience desired.
For the full Job description and requirements please visit our website.
Project Management Senior (3831) - ENGIE#EmploymentOpportunity#employment