The MIT Energy Conference unites innovative industry professionals to create and deploy exciting solutions to the world’s energy crisis. Join us April 11 - 12 in Boston for our 2023 event Transition Under Crisis: Technology, Investment, and Geopolitics.
Register and Learn More
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE CONFERENCE
Exciting Keynotes and Engaging Panels
- 60+ speakers, panelists, and moderators.
- Participate in conference content live and in-person.
- Exclusive access via Hubilo (mobile app) to all event content.
Energy & Climate Tech Showcase
- Access to formal and informal networking opportunities for in-person attendees.
- Meet industry peers, startup companies, venture capitalists, energy-minded Sloan MBAs, MIT graduate students, MIT undergraduate students, and students from other universities.
This year’s keynote speakers include:
- In-person attendees will have access to the Energy & Climate Tech Showcase taking place on April 11th.
- Our Showcase unites the most exciting companies and research organizations advancing the clean energy transition and fight against climate change.
- Conference attendees can engage with each organization and view tech in action
- Rick Duke, Deputy Special Envoy for Climate, US Department of State
- Ditte Juul Jørgensen, Director-General for Energy, European Commission
- Rachel Kyte, Dean of the Fletcher School at Tufts University, Former World Bank Group Vice President and Special Envoy for Climate Change
- Juan Carlos Jobet, Former Minister of Energy and Mining, Chile
- Claudia Dobles Camargo, Former First Lady and Presidential Advisor, Leader of the Costa Rican National Decarbonization Plan
- Denise Johnson, Group President, Caterpillar Inc.
- Spencer Glendon, Founder, Probable Futures