With material and maintenance costs on the rise, finding solutions to help extend equipment life while improving thermal efficiency is paramount to operating a district energy facility. Often underestimated, water quality improvements can be a substantial driver for thermal savings on both the hot and cold systems. Join us to learn how you can calculate OPEX costs and the ROI from various water treatment technologies.
* A review of common challenges faced by district energy plants and the link to water quality
* Available technologies for cooling tower and boiler feed water treatment
* Building a simplified, easy to operate treatment process that yields improved consistent water quality
* How cleaner water improves thermal efficiency and drives down OPEX
* The benefits of coupling CEDI technology with high efficiency filtration
Kareem Bibi, North American Technical Sales Rep
Kareem Bibi is the North American technical sales representative for Evoqua’s HVAC water filtration technologies. Supporting partners and customers across the US and Canada to select and install the best filtration solutions for their needs. He holds a master’s degree in environmental engineering and a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, both from McGill University in Montreal, Canada.
Clark Briggs, Sales Manager, Ionpure
Clark has been in the ultra-pure water industry for over 18 years selling chemical, outsourced mobile and capital solutions to the heavy industrial market. He has represented several of the major players in the industrial water market and joined the Ionpure team in 2020. Clark holds a BA from Vanderbilt University.