Sponsored by Johnson Controls
The session helps attendees to understand the commercial applications of the innovative low evaporator leaving absorption technology for food and beverage, dairy and other such applications. The presentation will explain how the technology works and what advantages it provides to owners and facility managers.
Key Takeaways for Attendees:
- Motivation and development of YHAU-L & YHAU-LL absorption units.
- Practical examples (references) of LiBr / water absorption chillers for chilled water temp. up to 0 °C and -6 ° C.
- Use of district heating-driven Single Effect Double Lift LiBr / water absorption chillers to maintain low return temperatures in district heating networks.
- Operational safety through 2-step evaporator / absorber design
- Absorption chillers and heat pumps.Presenter
Engineer, Product Management
A highly self-motivated and internationally minded Engineer Product Management in the European Product Management Team for Chiller Products. Graduated mechanical engineer with advanced knowledge in power engineering disciplines based on chilling technology and building energy technology.