Northern Arizona University
Commissioning and Controls Coordinator
Under the general direction of the Associate Director for Utility Services, the Commissioning and Controls Coordinator will perform, oversee, or review the building commissioning, systems test and balance, and control system programming and maintenance on campus.
- Monitors and maintains plant data acquisition, building management, and central control systems.
- Develop and program control sequences and schedules.
- Note deviations from normal operating conditions and work with Facility Services personnel to perform corrective actions.
- Perform commissioning, data collection, testing, balancing and adjusting required for optimum operation of air and water systems.
- Analyze buildings and operations to determine the optimum utilization of HVAC, electrical, lighting and control systems.
- Perform building energy audits to establish baselines, identify energy conservation measures, propose efficiency projects, and report on improvements.
- Retro-commission campus buildings and make minor control or balance repairs and improvements.
- Manage vendors associated with retro-commissioning of buildings.
- Review of new technology such as Fault Detection and Diagnostics and provide recommendations.
- Prepare applications for grants or rebates.
- Maintain effective communication with customers across campus and foster a team relationship that allows for collaborative problem solving and process improvement
To review the full posting and apply, please visit: https://hr.peoplesoft.nau.edu/psp/ph92prta/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=604585&PostingSeq=1